Sunday, March 22, 2009

Blog Slacker



I can only say that not much has been going on, well nothing all that exciting to write about. None the less, I must inform. I've been working with Sram on a more consistent schedule, one can say, spending 2 weeks out of the month at HQ in Chicago. I'm working in the road marketing department in various capacities. Seems all to normal as I've had a relationship with them for so long. It's a great thing.
Been pedaling while back home in Boulder with some consistency. We've had a super mild Winter which has thawed me out from my times back in Chi-town and will look forward to some races come the Spring... which I guess is now.
I'm off tomorrow for another stint in Chicago. I'll be sure to check back in shortly.

1 comment:

Chris Winn said...

Go you good blogging thing! Yeah shags..back on it!