Tuesday, May 27, 2008

The Peak to Peak Daze

I'm finally getting in some good solid blocks of training. The fitness is coming along well and now maybe I can start focusing on some key events in the weeks to come.
Got through last week with some good rides, almost a few epics.... and one of the days Winnie and I got caught in serious hail storm, while about 2hrs from home.
The Peak to Peak Highway still puts me in a daze, trying to sort that out. I'll just be patient in getting used to riding at 9,000-10,000ft for now, then bump it up some more in training for Mt. Evans.
Well, all in all happy days here getting in to form and getting some good rides in.

The road was all nice and clear...
But it was the End Of The Road at Just over 10,000ft. Have to wait a few more weeks.
A Cola fix in Ward.
The Mountain town Ward offers some scenic Mtn. Views...

2 comments:

Bilko said...

the life of a PRO...

Anonymous said...

I like what I read pikey boy..Keep it up, cause I ain´t riding alone in Boulder in august..